Friday, May 25, 2007

Watch Your Frio While It Soaks!

I recently purchased Frio insulin wallets in several sizes (Individual, Duo and Small). The very first time I used one, I let the case sit in water for just a minute or two longer than recommended, and it puffed up so much I couldn't use it for several days.

I'm leaving on a trip later today, so I had to get out the next size wallet and activate it. I stood and watched it carefully this time while it sat in the water. Perfect results.

My experience so far with the Individual wallet is that it has stayed cool for 6 days now. We'll see how the Duo does on my long weekend trip. So far, I think this is a great accessory.

(For the record, I wish I could find it in red, as advertised on their website. I suppose I could have bought it online straight from Frio, but it was somewhat less expensive through other online stores.)

No comments: