Monday, May 14, 2007

Travel

Today I am at an all-day retreat for work. Clearly my insulin regimen is not adequate (or at least not yet fine tuned), because things are already out of whack.

Due to our early departure time, I had to eat breakfast much earlier than usual, and so there is a domino effect from that. Another complication is that during the retreat, I had to present, which uses lots of energy...plus it threw me off my food schedule yet again. I'm not sure how to deal with that. {"Sorry folks...just talk amongst yourselves for a moment while I shoot up and grab a bite."}

Packing even for just a day trip requires lots of planning. Extra of everything, including plenty of snack food even though our meals are provided.

On the plus side, I'm getting to use my Frio case for the first time. It is much bulkier than I had imagined, but it's not a problem.

No comments: