Monday, May 14, 2007

My Current Numbers

I am posting here (and with updates in the future) my current d-numbers, for a variety of reasons.
  • I have found the specific "numbers" information posted on others' diabetes-related blogs to be very helpful. Maybe my numbers will be of help to someone else.
  • I am using this blog as place to journal for myself. Although I use d-tracking software for the details, this kind of summary will be a good quick reference for myself.
  • This blog might be reviewed by others in my life who are keeping track because they care about me. This bit of detail may be of interest to those individuals.
So, here is the current information...drumroll, please.....
  • Diagnosis
    • Initial - Type 2 on February 2, 2006
    • Rediagnosis - Type 1 on May 7, 2007
  • A1C
    • Februay 2, 2006 = 9.2
    • May 7, 2007 = 7.8
  • Oral Medications
    • Aspirin 81 MG
    • Metformin 2,000 MG
  • Insulin
    • Levemir 12 U daily via flexpen
    • Novolog 4 U each meal via flexpen
  • Blood Glucose Meters
    • LifeScan OneTouch UltraSmart
    • Precision Xtra (provided through clinical trial)

No comments: