Thursday, July 5, 2007

Addicted to Tu Diabetes


It's official. I am addicted to a social networking site!

Don't get me wrong...I love reading everyone's d-blogs (I subscribe to over 150 in my Google Reader).



But this site is just great. I feel like I'm connected to others through the forums, and have a place to ask all the questions my CDE doesn't have time for (or that I feel too silly to ask otherwise).

I joined Facebook a couple of years ago...in my capacity as a geek at a university whose job it is to understand this phenomenon and explain it to others. But being 43 years old, I have never really used it for my own networking. I just lurked.

But Tu Diabetes is fabulous.

2 comments:

manny hernandez said...

Thanks for your kind words! Reading things like these make every minute invested on the development of the site and the community worth it! :)

P.S. Would it be an abuse to ask for the honor to be on your blogroll?

----
Manny Hernandez
Founder - TuDiabetes.com

Khürt Williams said...

Came accross your site on the O.C. I am also a LADA/Type 1.5 and Mac addicted. My blog is http://honeysweet.us. I am also on TuDiabetes ( search for khurtwilliams )